Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Poor Kent





This was NOT Kent's day! He was headed to a meeting last week when he backed out of our drive and hit a parked truck. The truck was parked directly behind our driveway. The kicker - the lady who was the driver did not speak english (she was our neighbors maid), did not want to show her drivers license (turns out it was NOT a drivers license just an ID card), however she did have insurance. I learned that for those who do not have a drivers license they just pay MORE to have insurance. Boy do I feel safe on our streets. Help me - where does this make sense? Did I mention that she was over a foot away from the curb! Maybe driving lessons would help, the last time I checked you needed to have a valid drivers license to drive. Which brings up my question again! Insuring someone who does not have a valid drivers license, explain this to me? My favorite was the sticker on the truck, not sure if you can read it from the picture but it says - PLEASE DON'T HIT ME - I'M NOT 100% SURE ABOUT MY COVERAGE.

We are still dealing with insurance, last we heard the lady was claiming more damage than was done. Thankfully we called the police and have a police report to prove what damage was done that day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Where's the picture of your car??? Great shot of the bumper sticker. Hope you added that to your police report!!!! Sorry Kent!