Have I mentioned that our husbands are in Mexico on a guys trip? Yeah laying by the pool, sipping on who knows what, playing golf, reading, eating excellent food etc. So Myndi and I have tried to be as creative as possible while watching the clock each day waiting for 7pm so we can put the little ones to bed and have a "little" peace and quiet. Of course that is if everyone goes to bed on time. We have tried to completely exhaust them during the day so this will not be a problem. So far so good!
Are you wondering how do you manage to take SIX kids anywhere? Well, we have pictures to prove that yes it is possible when you have a VAN! Today we went to Target (we had lunch there - very smart for two women who need to get out of the house!). While Myndi was tending to Micah I had the other kids with me looking at swim suits a women stopped me and said, "Are they ALL yours?" I quickly told her no, I have two and I am visiting from Dallas. I wish you could of seen the relief on her face. She said, "I have three (they were not with her) and I thought wow, she has five!". Moral of this story - If you need sympathy load up our kids and head to Target! FYI - They have great pizza!



2 comments:
Kyle and I have this motto:
A TRIP is with kids
A VACATION is without kids
Love, C
You told me I would like Christie...I can tell by her comment...I DO...I DO!!!! Amen to what she said. Enjoy your TRIP while Kent enjoys his boy VACATION!!!!
Post a Comment